Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day One

Hello all, My first blog. I'm not sure whether to be excited, nervous or just totally confused. You see this 40 year old, non computer girl is trying to figure this all out for myself, so here it goes...



Just have to say for all of you computer wiz's that say this is simple....(I am too respectful to finish that sentance...lol..) Well for the most part setting up this page has been OK, but at times still very confusing. But No One learns anything by not trying! This has been a theme for my life lately...Get Out of the Safety Zone! Man is that a hard one, but as I do reach out and stretch... the rewards that start to come is amazing.



So why a blog? This non-computer person is actually Twittering...can You believe that? And I will tell you, I am a chick...to consolidate thoughts into 140 characters is not easy for us chicks.. (my husband would totally agree!!) I have just found myself wanting to place to expand on my thoughts and feelings....So, A blog.



I do hope that you stop by every so often. At first I can not promise that things will be in any order. I will talk about many different topics. My horse business, my Monavie business, what I like and dislike about network marketing, What I like and dislike about other stuff on the web, my spiritual and personal growth, my family, the list goes on... what ever I feel the need for that day. Please follow me on twitter, as I will let my followers know when I post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment